in montreal it seems that i kept my activities to a minimum. im already forgetting what i did there. i know for sure i did the following things:
- the 'tam tam' at the park.
- museum of fine arts
- random encounter with relatively cute boy
- poetry reading to hear the following poets: dave silverberg, kate leadbeater, chris masson and sharm ista. it was a 'performace poetry' reading. hmm enough said.
- lots of general wandering
- st john's day festivities.
- ate poutine (for those not in the know: chips, cheese curd (a mix between mozzarella and cottage cheese) and gravy) i ate half of my serving and that was enough.
- stayed in a hotel for one night of comfortable bliss. took me three hours to find the bloody thing and once i found it i didnt leave. well except to get provisions which included: one baguette, pate, a local montreal cheese, biscuits, bottle of white Burgundy. i consumed everything and watched the michael jackson is rushed to hospital story unfold. it was the best night i had in montreal.